Guiding at €200,000, 15-acres of land, along with a modern 120’ x 60’ livestock shed in Fossey, Timahoe, Co. Laois, are for sale, by public auction, in the coming months.
Hennessy Auctioneers will hold the public auction on the lands on Friday, October 2nd at 3pm in line with Covid-19 regulations.
‘Ready to go compact’ farm
The property is located approximately 0.5 miles outside Timahoe village on the Carlow Road.
“An excellent opportunity to acquire a ready to go compact farm. Ideal for an out-farm to winter livestock or alternatively could be used as a commercial/industrial premises due to the high-spec nature of the shed (subject to planning).” the selling agent said.
The property comprises of:
- 15-acres recently reseeded grassland laid out in two fields;
- A 6-span grant-spec A-roof shed which has a 74’ slatted tank with feeding barriers, 2 calving pens, large loose area / lie back & loading area;
- Ancillary hayshed and lean-to sheds;
- Concrete pad & cattle crush adjoining the shed;
- 3-phase electricity;
- Slightly elevated lands that command “panoramic” views of the countryside.
For maps or enquiries call John Hennessy on 0862300221. Viewing by appointment only.
Images: Hennessy Auctioneers