New to the market at €45,000 is a “splendid cottage in a rural setting and with beautiful countryside views” for sale in Duntas, Killasser, Swinford, County Mayo.
APP Kirrane Auctioneering is handling the sale of this property, which has been “extensively renovated”.
According to the selling agent, the residence “requires the finishing touches to transform into a bespoke home sitting on a 0.44-acre site”. The property offers “spacious” living and sleeping accommodation.
Accommodation comprises of:
- Large sitting room with open fireplace and attic access;
- Spacious bathroom offering white bathroom ware, tiled floor and splash back areas;
- Kitchen located to the rear of the property with tiled floor and splashback areas offering ample worktop and storage space;
- Two double bedrooms;
- Attic area is floored and ideal for additional storage space or bedroom.
The property is only a short drive to Swinford offering a variety of shops, service providers, leisure and sporting facilities.
Features highlighted by selling agent:
- Eircode: F12Y650;
- Countryside location open views;
- Rural location;
- Short drive to Swinford;
- Charming cottage;
- Spacious living and sleeping accommodation;
- Partly renovated;
- Viewing comes highly recommended;
- Exceptional value;
- 0.18ha or 0.44-acre site;
- 85 Sq. Metres (915 Sq. Feet).
For further information about this cottage for sale in County Mayo, please email the sole selling agents, APP Kirrane Auctioneering.
€255,000 for ‘tastefully decorated’ 4-bed farmhouse with outbuildings in Tipperary
Nicholas Dwane, auctioneer and valuer, has for sale, a 4-bedroom traditional two-storey farmhouse with outbuildings in Ballinagrana, Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary.
The residential holding, based five minutes from Carrick-on-Suir is guiding at €255,000. According to the selling agent, there is an option to purchase a further acre of land,
Commenting on the listing, Dwane, said: “The house is a traditional two-storey farmhouse with a modern extension to the rear.”
“The house was completely renovated in the last two years tastefully decorated in keeping with the traditional farmhouse style. This family home is very well insulated with zonal heating throughout.”