A “spectacularly situated substantial” 5-bed extended farmhouse, with a lofted studio and workshop, on a c. 3.7-acre plot has been introduced to the market.
€395,000 is the asking price for the property located at Cloghane, Mizen Head, according to selling agent, Pat Maguire Properties.
“Enjoying panoramic coastal views, set on the scenic Mizen peninsula within a short walk of the famous Mizen Head lighthouse and visitor centre.”
“Well presented, the property is in excellent condition throughout and offers further potential.”
Accommodation consists of an entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, sunroom, utility room, washroom, five bedrooms, a bathroom, lofted studio and workshop.
- Entrance porch 2 m x 1.8m – Tiled floor, sea views
- Sitting room 9 m x 4.5m – Antique pine floor, fireplace with stone surround, open staircase, open to kitchen/dining area, panel ceiling, sea views
- Kitchen/dining room – 6.4 m x 4.5m – Antique pine floor, painted wooden kitchen with oak worktop, electric cooker, electric and gas hob, extractor, centre matching unit with sink and integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, panel ceiling
- Sunroom – 5 m x 4.2m – Antique pine floor, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, superb sea views
- Utility room – 3.6 m x 2.4m – Tiled floor, kitchen units, sink, washing machine dryer, panel ceiling
- Washroom – 2.5 m x 2m – Fully tiled, shower unit, vanity unit, w.c. panel ceiling
- Landing – 3.5 m x 3m
- Bedroom 1 – 4.6 m x 3.6m -Vaulted panel ceiling, countryside views
- Bedroom 2 – 4.6 m x 4.3m – Vaulted panel ceiling, countryside views
- Bedroom 3 – 4 m x 3m – Vaulted ceiling, sea views
- Bedroom 4 – 4 m x 3m – Vaulted ceiling, sea views
- Bedroom5/Study – 3 m x 2.5m – Wooden floor, vaulted ceiling
- Bathroom – 3.4 m x 2m – Tiled, shower unit, vanity unit, w.c vaulted panel ceiling
- Lofted Studio – 5 m x 4m
- Workshop – 9 m x 5m.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, contact Pat Maguire Properties, by clicking here.
Images: Pat Maguire Properties