New to the market is a residential holding on c.20.6-acres at Boytonrath, New Inn, Cashel, Co. Tipperary.
Noel Corcoran Auctioneers is handling the sale of the holding, situated off the Golden/ New Inn road towards Bansha via Laggonstown.
The property is in a “peaceful and pleasant location in the heart of prime agricultural, hunting and fishing countryside”.
“The lands, in one block are all in permanent pasture, of prime fertile hearth. They are well fenced and would be classed as typical Golden Vale lands. Extensive road frontage to two roads.”
- Single-storey 5-room residence;
- Kitchen with solid-fuel stove;
- Sitting room;
- 2 bedrooms, toilet and shower.
“The property has not been occupied since the early 70s. It is in need of major refurbishment, but has the potential to be a very comfortable residence with ample room for expansion.”
- Barn 30’x24′ suitable for conversion to stables or kennels;
- Range of useful out-offices suited as feed house or tack room.
Features highlighted by the selling agent:
- Residential holding on c.20.6-acres.
- A useful range of outbuildings to include barn 30’x24′ suited to many uses;
- Located off The New Inn / Golden rd towards Bansha via Laggonstown New Inn, Golden & Cashel all within easy access;
- Near Rockwell College Secondary School. Dublin/ Cork Motorway, less than ten mins away and can be accessed at Cashel or Cahir.
- Prime hunting & fishing countryside;
- Lands in one block;
- 5-room residence with excellent potential;
- Peaceful, pleasant location.
- BER: E1
Closing date for offers is 3pm on Tuesday, December 15th, 2020. This is when the highest offer, if deemed sufficient, will be accepted.
For further information, contact the selling agent.