€230,000 could buy you this traditional thatched cottage nestled in Carnamadra, Kinvara, Co. Galway.
The cottage extends approximately 62 sq. ft. and standing on a site which extends to approximately 1.2-acres.
According to Farrell Auctioneers, Valuers & Estate Agents, this property offers easy access to Galway, Ennis, Limerick and Shannon and is only a 4km to the seaside village of Kinvara.
Accommodation includes kitchen/ living area, dining room, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. This property needs refurbishment, the selling agent noted.
- Thatched roof
- Dwelling extending to approx. 62 sq.m
- Set on 0.51 Hectares
- BER: – G
- P.V.C Windows
- Stone outbuildings
- BER: G
- Kitchen/ Living Area 4.80m x 4.90m
- This area has an open hearth with arched stone fireplace and a concrete floor.
- Dining Room – 3.60m x 4.80m – This room has vinyl flooring, and the ceiling is tongue and grove.
- Bedroom 1 2.50m x 2.30m – This room has vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2 2.50m x 2.30m – This room has tiled flooring with fitted units
- Bathroom 2.50m x 2.00m – This area is tiled floor to ceiling and contains w.c, w.h.b and a bath with shower.
Viewings are strictly by appointment – Please contact Farrell Auctioneers on 091-632688 to arrange to view the property.