Quinn Property has introduced to the market a “most desirable” 2-bed bungalow on a 0.75-acre site commanding “stunning” views.
Guiding at €230,000, the property, in Tombay, Monaseed, Gorey, Co. Wexford is located along the Hollyfort/ Monaseed Road, just 2km from Hollyfort and 8km west of Gorey.
The selling agent listed local amenities close-by including a pub, shop, and primary school, with an array of amenities in Gorey town.
From the rear of the property, there are views of Croghan Mountain, Annagh Hill and the surrounding rolling countryside.
The bungalow, which is presented in excellent condition throughout, was constructed in 1987 and extends to 88.86m².
There is generous living space with an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, family bathroom, two double bedrooms (one en-suite) and a conservatory to the rear.
There is a gravelled parking area to the front with a lawn area to the side and rear surrounded by mature hedging. A large decking area with a covered canopy can be found at the rear.
Accommodation comprises of:
- Open-plan kitchen/living / diner: 7.2m x 6.5m Semi-solid flooring, fitted kitchen with waist & eye level units, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven, electric hob, extractor fan, tiled splashback, solid fuel stove, hot press
- Bedroom 2: 2.6m x 2.5m Semi-solid flooring
- Bedroom 1: 3.6m x 2.8m Semi-solid flooring
- Ensuite: 1.75m x 1.0m W.c., w.h.b., semi-solid floor, fully tiled
- Conservatory: 5.0m x 2.7m, Sliding doors to decking
- Bathroom: 2.5m x 1.5m, Fully tiled, electric shower, w.c., w.h.b., bath.
House content can be included in sale, if desired, according to the selling agent.
Outbuildings, services, and features
Outbuildings include a polytunnel with water, a 30′ steel container with electricity and a 6′ x 8′ garden shed.
Services and features include air-to-water central heating; a private well and a septic tank.
For further information, or to arrange a viewing (by appointment only), click here.
Images: Quinn Property