New Holland has taken the wraps off its new T7 heavy-duty tractor.
The company presented its new flagship tractor in a virtual launch event today (Wednesday, July 28th, 2021)
The tractor giant claims that its T7 HD maintains the “powerful performance, exceptional agility and outstanding versatility” that are the hallmark of this tractor.
New Holland T7 heavy-duty tractor
It delivers a “superior working experience” with brand-new Horizon Ultra cab and next-generation PLM Intelligence features.
New Holland stated that its most recent release “delivers everything” its customers “dreamed of” in terms of a future tractor.
“It is ideal for contractors who need to multi-task in a variety of field and transport applications and look for a boost to their comfort, efficiency and productivity.”
Sean Lennon, New Holland Agriculture vice-president Europe, said:
“We designed the brand-new Horizon Ultra cab to give them the best working experience with all the space, comfort, quality finish they asked for, and the quietest cab on the market.”
“On top of this, the next-generation PLM Intelligence will make it easier for them to access our intelligent farming solutions, which deliver substantial added value in terms of better decision making and accurate execution, boosting their efficiency and profitability.”
The firm has redesigned its Horizon Ultra cab “from the ground up” to meet its customers’ “most demanding” expectations.
2% of parts are carry-overs
Oscar Baroncelli, New Holland Agriculture tractors product management leader global, added:
“The T7 HD might seem the same from outside, with the same compact, stylish appearance.”
“It is totally new inside: just 2% of parts are carry-overs from the previous model. It is more connected than ever and sets a new record as the quietest in the industry with just 66 dBA.”
The T7 HD maintains the T7 range ‘family feeling’ while offering a spacious work environment where the driver feels far less enclosed by the cab structure.
The cab has been lengthened to provide additional room for the passenger and more floor space.
Customers will appreciate the ample storage available:
- 30-litre storage space behind the seat that will comfortably hold the driver’s carry-on items;
- 12-litre capacity cooled compartment; covered storage behind the passenger seat with a USB charging point and a mains voltage socket;
- Open storage trays on the right side of the cab;
- Netted storage bin within the roof bezel.
The redesign has further improved visibility to the front and down to the rear hitch and implement, while cameras keep a safe watch on the area around the tractor.
A new work light package with up to 24 LED lights ensures visibility around the tractor, and implement is maintained into the night.
“The spacious cab provides a supremely comfortable work environment with clean, uncluttered surfaces and intuitive operation with ergonomically located controls on the new SideWinder Ultra armrest and user-friendly IntelliView 12-inch display.”
The controls can be configured to match the operator’s preferences, and customisation is as simple and extensive as desired.
Other features include:
- Firstly, its CentreView display placed in the centre of the steering wheel is “an industry first”. It provides a clear line of sight;
- Auto Comfort seat features lateral suspension and a climate control system that extracts moisture on hot days or warms on cold mornings.
- The Horizon Ultra cab’s advanced connectivity enables customers to “bring their digital life on board effortlessly”. Their mobile device automatically connects to the screen and can be operated with a button on the armrest.
- Also, PLM Intelligence;
- Through the MyNewHolland App, customers can register their machine and retrieve its technical information. They can access the MyPLMConnect portal to manage their fleet and farm data in a single environment.
- Furthermore, the MyPLMConnect system enables them to receive dynamic information in real-time from individual machines at work in the field.
- Its new PLM Cygnus receiver provides a reliable position, compensating for terrain variations. It helps acquire guidance lines very quickly, delivering accurate and reliable guidance.
- Lastly, the machine connects to New Holland’s Control Room. This alerts the dealer about error codes, suggests solutions, and can even prevent possible failures.