- Advertisement -
There was an excellent entry of cattle at Raphoe Mart on Thursday (August 13th), according to Ann Harkin.
“Quality cattle remain a great trade and were easily sold – more quality cattle required to meet the demand. Buyers were also eager to purchase AA-bred cattle.”
- Bulls sold from €1.80/kg to €2.50/kg;
- Bullocks made from €1.90/kg to €2.70/kg;
- Heifers fetched from €1.90/kg to €2.80/kg.
- Bulls >600kgs – €550 to €815 over;
- Bullocks >600kgs – €580 to €965;
- Bullocks 400-600kgs – €350 to €825 over;
- Heifers >500kgs – €450 to €780 over;
- Heifers <= 500kgs – €300 to €650 over;
- Fat cows – €600 to €158/head.