Online machinery report
Hennessy Auctioneers recorded an 88% clearance at its latest online machinery auction on Saturday, December 18th, 2021.
It held the fully online auction, in conjunction with LSL Auctions, at the old mart in Portlaoise (Eircode R32 WT10), Co Laois.
Speaking following the auction, a spokesperson told That’s Farming:
“The auction attracted the largest registration ever of online bidders with 773 registered bidders. There was a 88% clearance of 462 lots.”
“The demand was very strong for all types of equipment. However, the well-minded gear is attracting a lot of interest, including UK interest.”
“Finally, our next auction will take place on Saturday, January 22nd, 2022.”
Here is a selection of lots that went under the hammer on the day. The spokesperson stated that “there is no VAT on any those prices unless otherwise stated just commission 5%, plus 23% VAT on commission only. Our fees are capped at €1,000 per item.”
- 2002 Landini Legend 130 4WD sold @ 20100
- 2003 JCB 530-70 Telehandler sold @ 17750
- Broughan 24’ Bale Trailer sold @ 16500 inc. VAT
- 1999 Renault Ares 720 4WD sold @ 15500 inc. VAT
- 1989 John Deere 3050 4WD sold @ 13800
- 1990 Ford 7610 4WD + Tanco Loader sold @ 13600
- 2001 Case 3.5T Mini Digger sold @ 11600
- 32’ Tri Axle Bale Trailer sold @ 7250
- 1990 John Deere 2650 2WD sold @ 6400
- 1977 Ford 2600 2WD sold @ 4800
- Major 1600 Gallon Tanker sold @ 4700
- 63’ x 30’ Shed Portal sold @ 4600
- Lely 725 Silage Rake sold @ 4600
- 1970 MF 165 2WD sold @ 4100
- Rainbow post driver sold @ 3150
Cork machinery auction:
In other machinery-related news, UK buyers forked out up to €21,000 for collectable tractors at Cork Marts’ machinery auction in recent weeks.
UK buyers “dominated” its most recent machinery auction at Corrin Event Centre on Thursday, December 9th, 2021.
We spoke to Martin Lonergan of Cork Marts following the auction, who provided this report.
To share your story, images and/or videos, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more machinery-related news.