New to the market at €495,000 from Jordan Auctioneers is a detached residence and yard/equestrian on 10-acres in Loreto, Russellstown, Kilmeague, County Kildare.
According to the selling agent, the property is just 13km from Naas and the M7 Motorway, 12km from Newbridge, 13km from Clane and within a 45-minute drive of Dublin.
Commenting on the listing, property agent, Clive Kavanagh, said:
“It offers the benefit of country living yet close to a range of towns. It is the ideal property for those looking to take advantage of being increasingly able to work from home and who have an interest in outdoor life.”
“The train service is available at Newbridge or Sallins to both Heuston and Connolly stations.”
Its current owners purchased the compact property with a detached bungalow extending to circa 126 sq.m (1,356 sq. ft) and yard on about 10 acres of good quality land in 2002.
“It is ideally suited for those with an interest in horses or ponies, but the yard is perfect for those with a use for the sheds/ stores and offers an abundance of possible opportunities.”
“The land is in 3 enclosed divisions, all in grass with mature hedges and trees. It is good quality land with some post and rail fencing and a natural stream. There is frontage onto the local road at several points.”
Amenities highlighted by the selling agent:
- Schools: Newbridge, Naas & primary in Kilmeague.
- Shopping: Whitewater Shopping Centre, Naas, Kildare Village.
- Racing: The Curragh, Naas, Punchestown & Leopardstown.
- Hall: 6.00m x 1.40m Tiled floor, recessed lights;
- Sitting room: 4.70m x 4.70m – Coving, semi-solid wooden floors, fireplace with stove leading to:
- Dining room: 3.80m x 3.60m – Coving, semi-solid wooden floor, double doors to: Sunroom: 4.50m x 3.00m;
- Tiled floor, double doors to garden;
- Kitchen: 2.40m x 4.90m – Tiled floor, s.s. sink, range of built-in presses;
- Utility Room: 2.30m x 2.30m: Tiled floor, fully plumbed, door to outside;
- Bathroom: 2.00m x 2.60m – Tiled floor to ceiling, w.c., w.h.b, power shower;
- First bedroom: 2.40m x 3.00m – Built in presses;
- Second bedroom: 2.90m x 2.40m;
- Third bedroom: 4.60m x 3.00m – Semi-solid wooden floor;
- Fourth bedroom: 2.90m x 3.70m – Semi-solid wooden floor, built-in presses;
- Garage: 2.70m x 6.8m – Suitable for conversion into habitable accommodation
With separate access off the main road, the yard comprises:
- Range of outside stores;
- 2-span enclosed hay shed with ESB and lean-to;
- Haybarn/machinery shed;
- Lunging ring;
- Sand arena.
- Oil-fired central heating, stove (with back boiler);
- Septic tank;
- Private water (mains supply also);
Video of property in Loreto, Russellstown, Kilmeague, County Kildare:
More properties for sale
You can view more properties – including houses, land and farms for sale.