The Department of Agriculture, Food, and the Marine (DAFM), published its CAP Beneficiaries database for 2019 last Friday (May 29th).
A list, containing details of the top ten direct payment recipients, can be found here.
Topping the list at €226,440.71 was O’Sheas Farm Unlimited, Co. Kilkenny, while Godolphin Ireland UC, Co. Kildare received €216,768.03.
Branganstown Farms LTD, Co. Louth received the third-highest amount of €214,578.25, while Frank and Theresa Joyce, Co. Meath followed at €211,649.22.
In fifth place in monetary terms was Park Farms Partnership, Co. Carlow at €207,984.30, while Wicklow’s Cyril Goode’s payment stood at €207,013.47.
€206,150.22 was paid to William Aherne, Synone Dairy Farm, Co. Tipperary, while Louis A Mcauley (1976) Ltd, Co. Meath was the recipient of €195,596.65
Paul Carr, Co. Donegal received €195,310.42, while Patrick Reynolds, Co. Meath was tenth on the list at €194,892.57.
The following is a list of the highest direct payments for the province of Munster:
- Cork – Avondale Farm LTD – €179,533.24;
- Kerry – Padraig, James and Con Barry – €145,000.09;
- Limerick – Heathfield Dairy Farms LTD – €130,689.29;
- Clare – John O’ Loughlin – €101,376.52;
- Tipperary – William Aherne – €206,150.22;
- Waterford – Peter and John Queally – €185,729.75.