Elphin Mart, one of the leading marts in the mid-west, seeks to recruit a commercially focused mart manager.
They will be responsible for control the day-to-day management and development of the business, promoting existing activities to ensure the mart maintains its current market position and expand its online marketing of livestock.
Candidates should be strategic thinkers, excellent leaders with the following:
- Hands-on management experience working within a mart or associated business, whilst desirable is not essential;
- Knowledge and understanding of the livestock/agricultural industry, a minimum of five years’ experience;
- Excellent delegation skills with the ability to effectively lead and manage a team;
- Proven ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent IT skills required.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is Friday, November 27th, 2020. A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate, according to the employer.
Application by means of no more than 3 typed A4 pages of Curriculum Vita
All applications to be directed to: secretary Elphin Co-Operative Livestock Mart, Palace Road, Elphin, Co Roscommon or e-mail to – [email protected]