Auctioneers will have sold hundreds of thousands of animals throughout their career – they have seen it all and done it all when it comes to the livestock trading industry.
With everything that happens around a ring during a sale, have you ever wondered what the auctioneer is thinking?
Well here’s your chance to take a look inside the mind of a livestock auctioneer:
- I never knew the lottery was won locally;
- I thought I was selling cattle, not reading minds;
- You must think I have nowhere else to be;
- Are you bidding or picking your nose?;
- You either want it or you don’t;
- I wonder if I just slip in a random word, will anyone notice?;
- I’m an auctioneer, not a miracle worker;
- Bring them home? Not like they’re going to change over night.