Every year a new crop of young farmers get their license and take off driving their pride and joy across the country, especially in the summer months.
The novelty of being able to drive anywhere at their leisure takes a while to wear off and therefore they can be found on the road at any hour of the day.
Here are a few things we have noticed that will help identify a young farmer on the road:
- Beacons on at all times, no matter what situation they’re in;
- Sunglasses are on at all times, even in the snow;
- Music will be blaring, so they can’t hear if something goes wrong (See no evil, hear no evil);
- Aux cables, phone chargers and every other kind of cable will be coming from every corner of the cab;
- There will be 3 feet of grass on the roof of the cab (Hard to judge the distance when your snapchatting simultaneously);
- The tractor will have at least 1 sticker on a window, 9 times out of 10 it will be Grassmen;
- Signs of wear and tear have been accelerated due to hard driving;
- Some exotic-sounding horn will be heard from miles away.