Contractor charges have increased by 5% for 2020, according to the Association of Farm & Forestry Contractors in Ireland’s annual price guide.
The association published its contracting charges guide for 2020, as reported by us here.
These guide figures are produced on an annual basis and are compiled by collating an average figure for each operation from a panel of FCI members from across Ireland.
The FCI outlined that prices are shown as a guide only, plus VAT at 13.5% and per area or per hour and include an operator, unless otherwise stated; prices are based on green diesel at 70c/L.
Plant and tractor hire:
- 14t excavator – €70/hour;
- Digger hire (3CX) – €50/hour;
- Tractor and dumper – 14 tonne – €55-€60/hour;
- Wheel loader – 10 tonne – €65-€70/hr;
- Teleporter – €55/hour;
- Mini-digger – €30-35/hour;
- Road sweeper – €45-€50/hour;
- Tractor hire (100-€150hp tractor & operator) – €50-52/hour;
- Tractor hire (150-200hp tractor & operator) – €55-€60/hour.