Guiding at €280,000 is a two-bedroom detached home on a two-bedroom detached home on approximately 0.3-acres for sale in the much sought after location of Martinstown, Curragh, Co Kildare.
According to McLean Property Agents, this property offers buyers a fantastic opportunity to acquire a house that is “in immaculate condition throughout and decorated to the highest standard”.
“The house is in an idyllic country setting, not overlooked to the front or back, offering quiet country living. There is excellent potential to extend or add further rooms if required.”
The house benefits from several features such as
- Two large (17 sq. m.) bedrooms;
- Also, two large bathrooms (upstairs & downstairs);
- Oil-fired central heating;
- Double glazed windows;
- A large garage/office which is fully plumbed & insulated with electricity and is connected to the oil heating;
- Brick paved driveway & curbing;
- Superb landscaped mature gardens, trees & hedgerow,
- Hallway (1.69m x 4.73m): Tiled floor, spacious hallway, double radiator, coving, feature light fittings.
- Kitchen/dining room (5.66m x 3.67m): Tiled floor & tiled splashback, superb fully fitted modern kitchen with floor & eye level units & island, stainless steel AEG competence pyrolytic self-cleaning oven, Electrolux AEG ceramic electric hob & stainless-steel AEG vertical cooker hood with spotlights, chrome hanging pendant lighting, dual aspect windows allowing ample natural light, chrome light switch, bright, spacious room, back door leading to garden.
- Living room (3.36m x 3.42m): Solid wood floor, chrome recessed lighting, wall mounted gas fire, PVC double doors leading to garden area & allowing ample natural light, bright, spacious room.
- Sitting room (3.67m x 4.39m): Carpet floor, superb feature fireplace with solid fuel open fire, a large bay window allowing ample natural light, wooden wall panelling, coving, feature light fitting & wall lights, double radiator, TV & phone points, bright, spacious room.
- Downstairs bathroom (2.08m x 2.90m): Tiled floor & tiled walls, wooden wall panelling, large bath, wash hand basin, W/C, large window.
- Understairs storage (0.75m x 1.94m): Ample storage space.
- Stairs & landing (3.77m x 2.14m): Carpet floor stairs & landing, window.
- First bedroom (4.70m x 3.50m): Carpet floor, two doors on either end of room leading to attic area with further storage, access to attic above with further storage, ample space for furniture & storage, large window, bright spacious room.
- Second bedroom (4.70m x 3.50m): Carpet floor, two doors on either end of room leading to attic area with further storage, ample space for furniture & storage, large window, bright spacious room.
- Upstairs bathroom (2.15m x 2.13m): Tiled floor and tiled walls floor to ceiling, large corner shower with Triton T90xr electric shower, wash hand basin with vanity light, W/C, Velux window, shelved storage and storage press.
- Garage/office (5.00m x 3.4m): Pitch pine wood flooring & panelling, fully insulated, fully wired lights & sockets & plumbing, double radiator, dual aspect windows allowing ample natural light, attic space with extra storage.
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Well maintained, decorated to the highest standard with bright neutral colours
- Excellent potential to extend/add further rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows (partial single glazed)
- Large garage/office (5m x 3.4m) fully insulated & plumbed with electricity & connected to oil heating
- Quiet location offering private country living
- Views of surrounding countryside
- House not overlooked to front or back
- The site extends to 0.3-acres
- Large recessed entrance with block walls & piers and secure gates
- Brick paved driveway & curbing
- Well maintained gardens in excellent condition throughout
- Mature trees, shrubs, plants, hedgerow, flower beds & manicured lawns
- Outside lighting & outside tap
- Excellent location only 10 minutes from M7 & M9 motorways;
- Only 5 minutes from The Curragh, a fantastic natural amenity of almost 5,000 acres, ideal for walking, running etc.;
- Also, only 4 miles from Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens & Kildare Village Shopping Outlet;
- Only 14 minutes from Newbridge & Kildare Town, 10 minutes from Kilcullen & 20 minutes from Naas.
Photos of house for sale in Kildare: