Farrell Auctioneers believe its newest listing in Gort, Co Galway, a 4-bed detached house, “would make the perfect starter home”.
Colm Farrell, auctioneer, has also suggested that the residence would be “ideal” for someone wishing to downsize to be close to all amenities.
The property firm is seeking €265,000 for the residence on 0.26ac in the “fantastic location” of Garrabeg.
Furthermore, there is also an option to purchase a site at the property’s rear.
Farrell said the property is “just a stone’s throw from all the amenities that Gort town has to offer”.
The property itself extends to approx. 80 sq. m. and includes kitchen, cloakroom, sitting room, four bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Entrance/reception area: 1.70m x 1.17m;
- Cloak room: 1.80 x 1.20m;
- Sitting room: 2.55m x 4.28m;
- Kitchen/dining room: 4.14m x 3.73m;
- First bedroom: 2.90m x 3.20m;
- Second bedroom: 2.80m x 2.05m;
- Third bedroom: 2.05m x 2.90m;
- Bathroom: 3.60m x 3.60m;
- Second bedroom: 3.20m x 3.40m. This room has concrete flooring, and it has been plumbed for a w.h.b;
- Third bedroom: 3.30m x 3.40m. This room has carpet flooring, w.h.b, an open fireplace tiled with tiled hearth;
- Bathroom: 2.73m x 1.95m. This area has tiled flooring and contains w.c, shower and w.h.b;
- Fourth bedroom: 3.77m x 2.99m. This room has wooden effect laminate flooring.
Besides, there is ample parking, and a landscaped garden to the rear.
Furthermore, there are storage sheds and livestock handling facilities on the land.
Other features include a mains water supply, oil-fired central heating, broadband and PVC windows.
Viewing of this property is strictly by appointment only. To arrange to view the property, please contact Farrell Auctioneers, Valuers & Estate Agents Ltd on 091 – 632688.
Photos of Galway starter home:
Derelict residence and buildings on 16ac guiding at €350k
Jordan Auctioneers has kicked off its selling season of 2022 by introducing a derelict residence and outbuildings on circa 16.55ac in the Garden of Ireland to the market.
The property – which it is guiding at €350,000 – is in Knockanduff, outside Avoca in Co. Wicklow.
Selling agent Clive Kavanagh said: “This is a lovely parcel of land extending to circa 6.69 hectares (16.55 acres) with an old derelict house and yard.”
“The entire is partly elevated and ideal for future development (subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission).”
He said the property was formerly part of the historic Ballyarthur Estate and is “easily accessible” to a wide range of destinations. These include Woodenbridge (8km), Rathdrum (13km), Arklow and the M11 (7km).