You could be in with the chance of winning a “dream” mortgage and finance-free Donegal farmhouse on the Wild Atlantic Way, along with over €57,000, for just over €10.
The Gallaghers, four Donegal sisters, are offering 150,000 tickets via Raffal up for grabs for the farmhouse they grew up in, along with a stone hostel, campsite, and outbuildings.
They will donate 5% of all proceeds to Beaumont Hospital Foundation in honour of their parents who sadly passed away less than 8 weeks apart in 2018.
Their parents, Ben, and Lyndall, ran a hostel beside the farmhouse for years. Ben suffered a spinal injury as a young man and had to learn to walk again.
He passed away in March 2018, while Lyndall was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2016, and died less than eight weeks after her husband.
The property, spanning 1.59-acres, is located between Donegal town and Killybegs.
In a post, the sisters said: “Picture creating a new lifestyle for yourself from this enchanting homestead on approximately 1.59-acres with sea and mountain views in Co. Donegal Ireland – named the coolest place in the world by National Geographic in 2017.”
“You could work from home, restart the former hostel and camping business or just use it as an escape on your holidays.”
The property described comes as is, fully furnished, and “ready to move in”, mortgage free with all legal fees + stamp duty paid.
- Kitchen and dining room
- Sitting room
- Modern extension (potential 4th bedroom)
- 3 bedrooms and 1 main bathroom
Assets to front of farmhouse:
- Mature flower beds flanking the driveway & lawns and perimeter of front yard
- Traditional dry-stone walls surrounding the gardens
- Paddock with mature tree
- Open-fronted stone garage
- Storeroom outbuilding
- Full-size laundry room
- Stone building used as indoor laundry drying area
- Timber framed greenhouse
Converted traditional stone building fully compliant with fire regulations to include:
- Downstairs living/dining room
- 2 kitchens (one downstairs and one upstairs)
- Two restrooms each containing WC, sink & shower to the front of the hostel
- A rear block containing a shower room, laundry room & restroom with WC & sink
- Three upstairs dormitory areas with 9 bunk beds (18 beds in total)
Former camping facilities
- Converted round barn fully compliant with fire regulations to include:
- Large kitchen and picnic dining area
- Smaller kitchen area at rear
- Two shower/WC areas at rear
- Large recreation area
- Walled garden (formerly an orchard)
- Totally enclosed and attached to Hostel, offering the potential to expand main hostel building
How to enter
Entry to this prize draw is open to all those over 18, except the prize draw hosts and their immediate families (spouses/partners and children).
To enter the prize draw, answer your question correctly and purchase a ticket by clicking here.
The farmhouse raffle ends on Friday, May 14th, 2021 at 23:00 or when the last ticket is sold (whichever sooner), according to the Gallaghers.