Guiding at €950,000 is a “superb” circa 106-acre residential farm for sale in Grehanstown, Killucan, Co Westmeath.
James L Murtagh will offer the property for sale by public auction at 4 pm on 9th July, 2021.
According to the selling agent, this “exceptionally well-located farm is of the highest quality with highly productive, free-draining lands”.
The farm is laid out in large, neat divisions with “excellent” road frontage to all lots and partly bounded by the Royal Canal.
“The lands have been superbly maintained and farmed over the years. The position of this farm is in a region renowned for its excellence and high yield annual returns.”
The selling agent described the listing as “the finest farm to hit the Westmeath market for many years”.
“The property needs renovation. But it retains many original features offering immense potential for the right purchaser.”
5 lots: Farm for sale in Westmeath:
The property is for sale in one or more lots as follows:
- 1: Residence on c.4.8 acres: “The property is in need of renovation. It retains many original features, including high ceilings, bay windows, large window openings, offering immense potential for the right purchaser;
- 2: Circa 11-acres: These lands are in 3 neat divisions. They are all in permanent pasture, have excellent road frontage, and bounded by the Royal Canal to the rear.
- 3: Circa 44.5-acres: Located opposite lot 2, these lands are of superb quality, free-draining. They are laid out in 6 large divisions with excellent road frontage.
- 4: Circa 46 acres: Located adjacent to lot 3, these top quality lands are laid in 4 neat divisions with excellent road frontage.
- 5: Entire: Circa 106-acre residential farm. The attractive two-storey residence is back from the road. It enjoys a private country setting with mature beech trees, gardens and large lush paddocks surrounding it.
Location and auction details
The farm is conveniently located just outside Killucan village, 7km from Kinnegad and the M4.
The auction will take place on Friday, July 9th at 4 pm in the Greville Arms Hotel, Mullingar & via LSL Auctions online
To adhere to Covid-19 regulations, please register your attendance for the upcoming auction.
More properties for sale
See more houses, land and farms for sale.