All classes met with a lively trade at Blessington Mart on Thursday (June 18th), according to a spokesperson.
They outlined that farmers were active for smaller store-type cattle.
“Farmers and factory agents [were] very keen to get their hands on forward-store and beef cattle.” the spokesperson added.
- Beef bullocks over 600kgs – €560-€785 over;
- Forward store bullocks over 500kgs – €520-€685 over;
- Store bullocks over 400kgs – €420-€600 over;
- Store bullocks over 300kgs – €390-€615 over;
- Beef heifers over 500kgs – €480-€615 over;
- Store heifers over 400kgs – €400-€525 over;
- Fat cows – €250-€525.
Image source: Blessington Mart Facebook