Ann Harkin reported another “great entry” of cattle at Raphoe Mart on Thursday, July 23rd.
“Trade was excellent for all types of cattle on offer. Quality cattle in great demand with plenty of bidders around the ring.”
“Aberdeen-Angus-bred cattle also a brisk trade and in great demand.” Harkin added.
- Bulls/bullocks sold from €1.90/kg to €2.80/kg;
- Heifers fetched from €1.90/kg to €2.70/kg;
- Fat cows made from €600/head to €1830/head.
- Bulls over 600 kgs – €590 to €810 over;
- Beef bullocks – €600 to €660 over;
- Store bullocks – €350 to €715 over;
- Beef heifers – €500 to €965 over;
- Store heifers – €300 to €680 over.