New to the market at €295,00 and for sale through Farrell Auctioneers and Estate Agents LTD is a three-bedroom cottage in County Galway.
The traditional cottage, extending to approximately 1,173 sq. ft. and standing on approximately 6.69-acres, is situated in the “picturesque” area of Aughinish.
According to the selling agent, the residence has “huge” potential for development in a “highly sought-after scenic area” on Galway Bay’s shores.
In need of refurbishment
Accommodation includes kitchen/dining/ living area, utility/kitchenette, three bedrooms and a bathroom/shower room.
“This property, which is in need of refurbishment, offers huge potential to the buyers to live in this amazing location where planning permission is so hard to obtain.”
“Aughinish is a townland located in the very north of County Clare on the southern shores of Galway Bay. It is separated from the rest of Clare by water.”
“Aughinish is peculiar in that it is only accessible by land via the neighbouring county of Galway,” the selling agent added.
- Kitchen & dining/ living area: 5.10m x5.30m: Lino flooring, fitted kitchen units and a solid fuel Stanley range;
- Utility/kitchenette: 2.50m x 1.60m: Tiled flooring and has fitted kitchen units;
- Internal hallway: 3.50m x 3.70m: Tiled flooring and access to the attic;
- Shower room: 1.70m x 2.20m: A walk-in shower, vanity sink unit, wall mirror cabinet and is also tiled floor to ceiling;
- First bedroom: 2.70m x 2.10m – vinyl flooring;
- Second bedroom: 2 2.70m x 2.60m – lino flooring;
- Third bedroom: 2.80m x 5.10m – lino flooring.
Photos of cottage in Galway
View this property
Viewing of this property is strictly by appointment only. To arrange to view the property, please contact Farrell Auctioneers, Valuers & Estate Agents LTD on 091 – 632688 or 086 – 2455925.
Land for €1.15m in Sligo
Savills is guiding approximately 76.72-acres of strategic zoned land at Hazelwood, County Sligo at €1,150,000.
The land at Hazelwood is on the eastern fringe of the busy town of Sligo. Forming part of the famous Wild Atlantic Way route, this region is home to many of Ireland’s most popular tourist attractions.
Furthermore, the land is in two separate blocks, lying on either side of the R286 Dromohair Road. The larger section of land sits to the south of the road, with the smaller parcel situated to the north.
You can find more information about this land here.
More properties forhttps://thatsfa sale
You can view more land, houses, and farms for sale, here.