A “delightful, picturesque”, traditional two-storey cottage on a circa 0.5-acre site is for sale in Raherduff, Oulart, Gorey, County Wexford.
Quinn property is handling the sale of the cottage, which has an asking price of €175,000.
According to the selling agent, the cottage enjoys an “excellent” location in the heart of County Wexford in an “idyllic” rural village setting on the peripheral of Raheenduff village.
The property is within walking distance of local shop and pub and 1km from Kilmanangh primary school.
The property is just 1km off the R741, the Main Gorey/Wexford Road, 20km south of Gorey, 24km north of Wexford town, 12km south of Ballycanew and 10km from an array of golden sandy beaches.
Gorey is one of north Wexford’s most noted towns and offers an “excellent choice” of schools from primary, secondary, post leaving to adult education along with a wealth of restaurants, shops, pubs, hotels, and leisure centres.
“This would make an ideal starter/family/ holiday home and must be viewed.”
Cottage for sale in Wexford
Wexford is a 40-minute drive, Enniscorthy is a 20-minute drive while south Dublin is a 45-minute drive.
“Standing on a mature C. 0.5-acre site, this stone-built traditional cottage was constructed over 100 years ago retaining many of its charming original features.”
“It adjoins the public road with a concrete driveway and has parking to the front and lawns to the side and rear.”
“There is a detached garage and two new timber sheds to the back, ideal for storage. The cottage was upgraded approximately 4 years ago having been completely rewired and triple glazed windows fitted. It is in very good condition and is presented beautifully.”
Accommodation comprises of:
- Living room: 4.0m x 3.8m Carpet, solid fire stove, stairs to first floor;
- Kitchen: 3.8m x 2.3m Fitted waist and eye level units, gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, extractor fan, Marley floor covering, tiled splashback;
- Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.1m Carpet, closet, original timber vaulted ceiling
- Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 2.3m Carpet
- Bathroom: 3.0m x 2.7m Tiled floor, bath, electric shower, w.c. , w.h.b., hotpress
Services and features:
- Solid fuel stove;
- Electric storage heating;
- Private water;
- Septic tank;
- Triple glazed windows.
- Rating: G
- No. 109093724
- Energy Performance Indicator: 186.14 kWh/m²/yr
For more information, phone Quinn Property: 053 94 80000
You can find more properties for sale here.