Pat Maguire Properties has, on the market, a “charming” 3-bed extended farmhouse with a studio on a circa 1-acre mature tree-lined plot in Cork.
The property agent is guiding the G-rated residence, located in Dromig, Skibbereen, west Cork, at €275,000.
“This character property, which is in good condition throughout, offers further potential and enjoys panoramic countryside views.” the selling agent commented.
“It is discreetly located, circa 3 miles north of Skibbereen town, off the main Bantry road.”
Services include a deep bore well, septic tank and broadband.
- Sunroom: 7.6 m x 2.6m – Tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, garden views;
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living room: 7.6 m x 3.2m – Pine floor in kitchen area, free-standing kitchen units, Belfast sink, solid fuel Rayburn, old pine ceiling with exposed beams, step up to the living area, open fireplace with stone chimney breast, open staircase;
- Sitting room: 7.3 m x 4m – Wooden floor, vaulted pine ceiling, double glass doors to living area, patio doors to south facing patio, panoramic countryside views;
- Bathroom: 3.5 m x 2.6m – Stone floor, electric shower over bath, vanity unit, w.c panel ceiling;
- Bedroom 1/ study:5 m x 4.5m – Wooden floor, further potential;
- Second bedroom:5 m x 3.3m – Panoramic countryside views;
- Bedroom 3: 4 m x 3.5m – Vaulted ceiling, exposed beams;
- Studio: c. 800 sq ft stone and block construction 2-storey building suitable for a variety of uses;
- Shed: c. 150 sq ft.
More information about this Cork farmhouse
For further information, contact Pat Maguire Properties.
Hobby farm for €149,500 in Mayo
Meanwhile, APP Kirrane Auctioneering is seeking €149,500 for a “charming” cottage on 16.97-acres in Aghadiffin, Kilkelly, County Mayo.
The residence sits on 16.97-acres, boasting open views and outbuildings. The property is within a short drive of Kilkelly town offering a variety of shops, a church, a national school, and sporting facilities.
Ballyhaunis, Ballaghaderreen, Claremorris or Castlerea larger towns are located within a short drive, offering a Westport to Dublin train service, a variety of employment opportunities, restaurants, golf clubs, fishing lakes, secondary schools and bus service.
Besides, the property is a one-hour drive to Westport, Athlone, Galway, or Sligo.
The accommodation briefly consists of two bedrooms, kitchen, living room and bathroom.
You can find more information here.