Sherry FitzGerald Crowley has for sale a “substantial” detached family home on a 5.25-acre site in Cogaula, Westport, County Mayo.
The property firm is inviting offers of over €395,000 for the four-bedroom residence, located in “an attractive countryside area”, just a five-minute drive from Westport town centre.
“The bright and well-proportioned house has been finished to a good standard. Some of its attractive features include solid oak floors in the reception rooms and a hand-crafted solid pine kitchen.” the selling agent explained.
Ground floor accommodation comprises:
- An entrance hall;
- Two reception rooms;
- Large kitchen;
- Dining room;
- One double bedroom and shower room.
On the first floor:
- Three further bedrooms (the main with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom);
- Family bathroom.
Gardens and outbuildings
“Externally, the house is set on landscaped gardens of approximately 0.75-acre with a feature paved courtyard area with pizza oven, lawns, raised flower beds, fruit trees, and a hand-built stone boundary wall to the front.”
“There are several additional buildings including a detached garage (8m x 5m) with electricity, a timber chalet suitable for use as a home office, greenhouse and several outbuildings including storage units and a WC.”
“There are an additional 4.5-acres approximately of good quality land located to the rear of the house, suitable for ponies or a hobby farm.” the selling agent concluded.
Photos of house in Cogaula, Westport, County Mayo
4-bed detached bungalow on 2-acres in Offaly
Jim Cashen Central Auctioneers, has for sale, a 4-bedroom detached bungalow measuring circa 1,800 sq. ft in Sharavogue, Birr, County Offaly.
This property offers a separate outbuilding with three rooms, located to the property’s side, ideal for an office space or granny flat.
According to the selling agent, the bungalow sits on circa 2-acres of land, with post and rail fenced paddock and stable for a pony.
“The property has mature gardens to front and rear, an orchard with fruit trees, with a view overlooking the countryside.” the selling agent commented.
The residence is located off the main N62 road from Birr to Roscrea, circa 8km from Birr Town Centre and circa 13km to Roscrea.
“Seldom does a property of this condition and standard come to the market so close to all services and amenities of Birr Town Centre.”
- Front entrance hall: 2000 x 2300;
- Hall: 8900 x 1000;
- Kitchen & dining area: 5780 x 5450 – New oak kitchen with Granite worktop and instant boil tap. Feature fireplace with a built-in range master electric stove;
- Utility room: 1760 x 2650 – Undercounted washer and condenser dryer, sink, toilet, and electric shower;
- Rear hall: 1900 x 1700 – Build in cabinets to match kitchen with a kick space heater;
- Living room: 3500 x 6900 – Iron fireplace with open fire, build in floor to ceiling TV unit and cabinets;
- Sitting room: 3600 x 7500 – carpet to floor, 8kw stove and marble fireplace;
- Main bedroom: 3410 x 4100 – En-suite 1570 x 2300;
- Second bedroom: 3130 x 3770 – Built-in wardrobes;
- Third bedroom: 2700 x 3770 – Built-in wardrobes;
- Fourth bedroom: 2600 x 3100 – Built-in wardrobes;
- Main bathroom: 2060 x 1760
- Hot press;
- Attic with easy access stairs and pert flirted for storage.
More properties for sale
You can view more properties – including houses, land and farms for sale.