Case IH has announced a revamp for their Puma 140-240 tractors for 2020, with a new design as well as additional features for improved operator comfort.
The range remains split into two distinct lines – the compact Puma 140-175 models and the larger Puma 185-240 tractors.
New styling and Stage V engines
The revamp of the already successful model has a number of new features, both mechanical and design features.
Some of these features include:
- 6.7-litre FPT Industrial six-cylinder engines – meeting Stage V emissions regulations with Hi-eSCR technology;
- Distinctive new hood, with the latest Case IH family styling;
- Upgraded road and work lights – The road and work lights upgrade now offers up to 40.000 lumens in its top LED specification;
- 100% HVO Diesel and biodegradable oil approved;
- Lengthened engine (750hr) and transmission oil (1,500hr) change intervals;
- New premium styling;
- An optional wash tank is now fitted adjacent to these to allow operators to clean their hands before entering the cab and operating the controls;
- Premium DAB radio with speakers and microphone for hands-free mobile phone calls;
- New remote operation buttons for easier hitching;
- Pneumatic air-line that can be connected to multiple ports around the tractor, and can be fitted with a hose and gun for blowing away dust and debris.
For more information, click here.