There was a large entry of cattle on offer today at Raphoe Mart on Thursday (July 30th), according to Ann Harkin.
The mart manager said the lively trade provided evidence that buyers were “anxious” to purchase quality stock.
- Bulls/bullocks sold from €1.70/kg to €2.80/kg;
- Heifers fetched from €1.90/kg to €2.70/kg.
- Bulls >600kgs €580-€1125 over;
- Beef Bullocks >600kgs €560-€580 over;
- Bullocks 400-600kgs €350-€755 over;
- Beef heifers >500kgs €480-€790 over;
- Heifers <=500kgs €350-€730 over;
- Cull cows made from €600 to €1745/head.