New to the market and for sale in Co Wicklow for €425,000 is a 2-bed bungalow with a garage across circa 7-acres of land.
Stephen Talbot of Jordan Auctioneers is handling the sale of the property, which has “excellent” road frontage, in Ballinameesda Lower, Kilbride.
The land is in four paddocks currently in permanent pasture. Furthermore, there are natural hedgerows, giving “excellent” shelter.
Bungalow for sale in Wicklow
The selling agent said: “The subject property also presents an ideal opportunity to sell off potential sites for residence (subject to planning permission).
“The property is ideal for a builder, hobby farmer or someone with horses with very good interest in the property already having only come on the market in the last week.”
The selling agent pointed out that the local authority granted full planning permission under ref. 19517, on July 30th, 2019.
The local authority granted this for:
- The demolition of existing rear and side extension;
- A new 39.5 sq.m. single-storey extension to the rear of existing dwelling;
- Also, a new 37.4 sq.m. single-storey extension to side of existing dwelling;
- A new 3 sqm porch to front of the existing dwelling;
- The removal of the existing septic tank and installation of a new wastewater system and soil polishing filter;
- A new well;
- Also, blocking an existing entrance and opening a new entrance onto the public road and associated works.
It granted further planning permission, under ref. 21474, on July 28th, 2021 for: “the revised extension design to that granted under planning ref 19/517, increasing the height of existing dwelling roof, construction of a new domestic garage and associate work”.
The property is on an elevated site on a country road close to:
- Barndarrig Village (1.50km);
- Wicklow Town (8km);
- Arklow (16km);
- Dublin City Centre (55 km).
The property is located less than a 10-minute drive to Brittas Bay, with the National Botanic Garden and Vale of Avoca close by.
Connections to the M11 is 5-minutes away at the Beehive (Exit 18) for Northbound Traffic and Jack White’s Pub (Exit 19) for southbound traffic.
Properties for sale in Ireland
More farms for sale in Ireland and the UK – see listings.
To include your listing, email – email@example.com