Jim Cashen Central Auctioneers, has for sale, a 4-bedroom detached bungalow measuring circa 1,800 sq. ft in Sharavogue, Birr, County Offaly.
This property offers a separate outbuilding with three rooms, located to the property’s side, ideal for an office space or granny flat.
According to the selling agent, the bungalow sits on circa 2-acres of land, with post and rail fenced paddock and stable for a pony.
Accommodation comprises of:
- Entrance hall;
- Three bedrooms (One master en-suite);
- Family bathroom and a large detached garage.
“The property has mature gardens to front and rear, an orchard with fruit trees, with a view overlooking the countryside.” the selling agent commented.
The residence is located off the main N62 road from Birr to Roscrea, circa 8km from Birr Town Centre and circa 13km to Roscrea.
“Seldom does a property of this condition and standard come to the market so close to all services and amenities of Birr Town Centre.”
- Front entrance hall: 2000 x 2300;
- Hall: 8900 x 1000;
- Kitchen & dining area: 5780 x 5450 – New oak kitchen with Granite worktop and instant boil tap. Feature fireplace with a built-in range master electric stove;
- Utility room: 1760 x 2650 – Undercounted washer and condenser dryer, sink, toilet, and electric shower;
- Rear hall: 1900 x 1700 – Build in cabinets to match kitchen with a kick space heater;
- Living room: 3500 x 6900 – Iron fireplace with open fire, build in floor to ceiling TV unit and cabinets;
- Sitting room: 3600 x 7500 – carpet to floor, 8kw stove and marble fireplace;
- Main bedroom: 3410 x 4100 – En-suite 1570 x 2300;
- Second bedroom: 3130 x 3770 – Built-in wardrobes;
- Third bedroom: 2700 x 3770 – Built-in wardrobes;
- Fourth bedroom: 2600 x 3100 – Built-in wardrobes;
- Main bathroom: 2060 x 1760
- Hot press;
- Attic with easy access stairs and pert flirted for storage.
Property features highlighted by the selling agent:
- Situated on circa 2-acres of land;
- 4-bed detached bungalow measuring circa 1,800sq.ft;
- Extensive outbuilding, separate outbuilding with 3 rooms;
- Garage, single stable, enclosed dog run;
- Alarmed & monitored by PhoneWatch;
- Triple glazed PVC windows, pumped walls, insulated attic;
- Smart heating system
- Well fenced site with post and rail fencing in a paddock, currently suitable for a pony;
- Private mature garden with a view of the surrounding countryside;
- Located just off the N62 Birr to Shinrone.