Pat Considine Auctioneering is guiding a 3-bed detached bungalow in need of repair in Co Clare at €50,000.
This property at Breaffa in Kilrush is “in poor condition throughout but has excellent potential for extension and renovation”.
The dwelling comprises a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and three bedrooms.
Bungalow for €50,000: Accommodation:
- Kitchen: (3.7 x 1.8) Vinyl floor, wall and base units, sink;
- Living room: (4.5 x 3.6) Vinyl floor, stove;
- Bathroom: (2.6 x 1.8) Vinyl floor, wc, whb, bath;
- First bedroom: (4.5 x 3.1) Vinyl floor;
- Second bedroom: (2.6 x 2.1) Vinyl floor;
- Third bedroom: (2.5 x 3.6) Vinyl floor.
The selling agent commented: “The house is set on a spacious site that is beautifully elevated with delightful country views.”
‘Old’ schoolhouse repurposed into 3-bedroom home for under €250k
Meanwhile, in Mayo, Sherry FitzGerald Durcan is handling the sale of The Old School, Treannagleragh, Kiltimagh, Co Mayo.
The old schoolhouse repurposed into a family home has a guide price of €249,950.
The selling agent said its current owner has “tastefully renovated” the building. It comprises three bedrooms, a living room, a studio, a kitchen/dining, a bathroom, and a conservatory.
A mature landscaped site of approximately 0.5-acres with a courtyard and generous outbuildings complements the home.
“The charming features of the schoolhouse have been retained and cleverly mixed with contemporary finishes and modern colours to create a most appealing family home
“Nestled into the side of Slieve Carn, overlooking Kiltimagh with Ireland West Airport Knock in the distance.”
“This beautiful dwelling oozes charm and character, from its imposing 12’ ceilings and 7’ high windows to its uber spacious living rooms and panoramic views from the dining area.”
Features outlined by the property firm:
- 3 beds / 2 baths.
- Detached bungalow;
- 12’ ceilings.
- 7’ windows.
- Mature site with substantial outbuildings.
- Triple-glazed windows.
- Oil-fired central heating with newly installed condensing boiler and radiators.
- Insulation upgraded throughout in 2015.
Properties for sale in Ireland
You can view more land, houses and farms for sale.