Trade was largely unchanged at Blessington Mart’s cattle sale on Thursday (May 4th), according to a mart spokesperson.
Up to €700 over the kilo was paid for beef bullocks, while store heifers made up to €560 over the kilo.
- Beef bullocks +600kg – €550-€700 over;
- Forward store bullocks +500kg – €450-€660 over;
- Store bullocks +400kg – €420-€550 over;
- Store bullocks +300kg – €480-€600 over;
- Beef heifers +500kg – €550-€650 over;
- Store heifers +400kg – €420-€560 over.
Image source: Blessington Mart Facebook