All types of beef cattle met with a good trade at Blessington Mart on Thursday, July 16th, according to a spokesperson.
They reported a larger of entry of cattle with a “very strong” trade for bullocks weighing between 360-450kgs.
- Beef bullocks – €600-€960 over;
- Continental store bullocks – €410-€680 over;
- HE/AA store bullocks – €380-€585 over;
- Friesian store bullocks – €240-€510 over;
- Continental store heifers – €400-€635 over;
- HE/AA store heifers – €350-€485 over;
- Beef cows – €330-€640 over;
- Feeding cows – €140-€300 over.
Image source: Blessington Mart Facebook