Are you looking for a new role overseas that offers excellent terms and conditions? If so, FRS recruitment has an opportunity that might interest you.
They are currently looking to recruit a workshop foreman / farm maintenance manager for a large farm operation in Saudi Arabia.
A workshop foreman is needed in Saudi Arabia for scheduling maintenance on 6 farms, located in close proximity but in remote locations in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will work closely with farm workshop staff to improve the efficiency of machine maintenance.
They will be expected to demonstrate areas of improvement to the staff and help improve their skills while ensuring that the farm staff keep updated service records at all time.
Servicing will be required over a broad range of agricultural, industrial and animal feeding equipment. All maintenance of machinery will be done in accordance with company procedure and the successful applicant will have to train staff to ensure competence as well as organise to staff to make sure sufficient maintenance staff are available for each site.
- Organising and training of staff;
- Ensure safety standards are adhered to;
- Ensure workshops and surrounding areas are kept clean;
- Minimise the level of breakdowns and production losses;
- Oversee routine and preventative maintenance of all machinery;
- Monitor the performance of all maintenance staff;
- Liaise with suppliers to arrange warranty repairs;
- Report any issues;
- Arrange training and access to information for maintenance staff;
- Update company manuals;
- Monitor workshop stock;
- Navigate different manufacturers parts manuals/systems;
- Arrange quotations from suppliers for the repair of farm equipment.
The successful candidate will have to be an excellent communicator with influencing and good people management skills. They must have superior knowledge of troubleshooting and diagnostic fault finding as well as experience with agricultural and mechanical machinery.
Applicants must have at least 5 years of experience in a workshop or service centre environment and experience in managing a large-scale maintenance of agricultural and industrial equipment, and petrol and diesel engine vehicles. Qualified mechanic or related engineering degree is needed.
The salary for this position ranges between €47,000 and €50,000, which is tax-free. The package also includes 97 days of annual leave per year with 5-6 free flights per year to and from Saudi Arabia.
Accommodation is included in a 1 bedroom apartment and meals are provided. There is also access to local GAA, hurling clubs and gyms.
If you wish to apply to this position, email your CV to [email protected].
For further information, call John Miller on 087 9955439.