There was another good entry of cattle at Raphoe Mart on Thursday (November 12th), according to Ann Harkin.
Speaking following the cattle sale, the mart manager, said: “All stock on offer met a great trade with an almost complete clearance.”
“Quality in-spec cattle remain in greatest demand with plenty of brisk bidding and competition for these.”
- Bulls/bullocks sold from €1.80/kg to €2.50/kg
- Heifers made from €1.90/kg to €2.60/kg.
- Beef bullocks over 600kgs – €570 to €655 over;
- Store bullocks – €380 to €662 over;
- Beef heifers – €480 to €880 over;
- Store heifers €350 to €715 over;
- Cows ranged from €500/head to €1390/head.