Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices – 07-11-2022
According to Marion Devane, there was “strong” demand throughout at Tuam Mart’s cattle sale on Monday, November 7th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that cull cows reached €2,110, while heifers topped out at €1,830 and bullocks soared to the same price tag.
Tuam Mart 07-11-2022
- 475 kg AUX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €1240 (€2.61/kg);
- A pair 505 kg LMX by a Dunmore made €1390 (€2.75/kg);
- 470 kg LMX by a Togher farmer made €1330 (€2.83/kg);
- 530 kg CH by a Headford farmer made €1550 (€2.92/kg);
- 515 kg CHX by a Headford farmer made €1390 (€2.70/kg);
- 610 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1830 (€3.00/kg);
- 605 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1690 (€2.79/kg);
- 635 kg LMX by a Lavally farmer made €1770 (€2.79/kg).
- 415 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1120 (€2.70/kg);
- 485 kg by a Dunmore farmer made €1430 (€2.95/kg);
- A pair 540 kg CHX by a Annaghdown farmer made €1570 (€2.91/kg);
- 490 kg AU by a Ballyglunin farmer made €1410 (€2.88/kg);
- 550 kg CHX by a Belclare farmer made €1540 (€2.80/kg);
- 540 kg LM by a Abbeyknockmoy farmer made €1600 (€2.96/kg);
- 585 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €1750 (€2.99/kg);
- 670 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1830 (€2.73/kg);
- 625 kg CHX by a Cummer farmer made 625 kg €1680 (€2.69/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 840 kg LM by a Barnaderg farmer made €2110 (€2.51/kg);
- 645 kg SIX by a Tonemoyle farmer made €1360 (€2.11/kg);
- 690 kg CHX by a Woodquay farmer made €1500 (€2.17/kg);
- 660 kg CHX by a Lavally farmer made €1550 (€2.35/kg);
- 770 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1730 (€2.25/kg);
- 605 kg LMX by a Danganbeg farmer made €1340 (€2.21/kg).
Weanling bull prices:
- 325 kg CHX by a Barnaderg farmer made €960 (€2.95/kg);
- 280 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €850 (€3.04/kg);
- A pair 272 kg CHX by a Belclare farmer made €880 (€3.24/kg);
- 370 kg CHX by a Glenamaddy farmer made €1230 (€3.23/kg);
- 340 kg LMX by a Lavally farmer made €1050 (€3.09/kg).
Weanling heifer prices:
- 310 kg BBX by a Sylane farmer made €1090 (€3.52/kg);
- 250 kg LMX by a Kilcloghans farmer made €1070 (€4.28/kg);
- 350 kg BBX by a Sylane farmer made €1110 (€3.17/kg);
- 325 kg CHX by a Belclare farmer made €940 (€2.89/kg);
- 305 kg BBX by a Irishtown farmer made €1040 (€3.41/kg);
- 245 kg BBX by a Irishtown farmer made €1000 (€4.08/kg).
Last week’s cattle prices
Read a report from last week’s cattle sale.
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – [email protected].