Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices 09-05-2022
According to Marion Devane, a “roaring” trade prevailed at Tuam Mart’s cattle sale on Monday, May 9th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that cow prices hit €2,330, while heifers made up to €1,800 and bullocks peaked at €2,180.
Tuam Mart 09-05-2022
- 435 kg LMX by a Belclare farmer made €1240 (€2.85/kg);
- 480 kg CHX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1450 (€3.03/kg);
- A pair 507 kg LMX by a Cloghanshill farmer made €1590 (€3.14/kg);
- A pair 522 kg CHX by a Clonberne farmer made €1600 (€3.07/kg);
- 555 kg LMX by a Cloghanshill farmer made €1680 (€3.03/kg);
- 595 kg CHX by a Brownsgrove farmer made €1800 (€3.03/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 700 kg LM by a Williamstown farmer made €2020 (€2.89/kg);
- 600 kg LMX by a Colemanstown farmer made €1670 (€2.78/kg);
- 740 kg LM by a Williamstown farmer made €2150 (€2.91/kg);
- 745 kg LMX by a Newbridge farmer made €2310 (€3.10/kg);
- 785 kg SIX by a Headford farmer made €2340 (€2.98/kg);
- 685 kg LMX by a Brownsgrove farmer made €1960 (€2.86/kg);
- 755 kg CHX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €2330 (€3.09/kg).
- 470 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1410 (€3.00/kg);
- 510 kg CHX by a Kilmurray farmer made €1420 (€2.78/kg);
- 565 kg LMX by a Cloonascragh farmer made €1690 (€2.99/kg);
- 570 kg LMX by a Cloonascragh farmer made €1710 (€3.00/kg);
- 725 kg CHX by a Bodane farmer made €2180 (€3.01/kg);
- 645 kg SAX by a Colemanstown farmer made €2000 (€3.10/kg);
- 630 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1900 (€3.02/kg).
Cattle and sheep sales:
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Upcoming sales at Tuam Mart:
- Monday, May 16th: General cattle sale and special sale of autumn-born weanlings.
- Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – email@example.com.