Tuam Mart – 27-06-2022
According to Marion Devane, a “blazing” trade prevailed at Tuam Mart on Monday, May 27th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that there was “a hype” of both ringside and online activity at its most recent cattle sale.
Cull cows reached €2,310, while heifers topped out at €2,100 and bullocks soared to €1,970.
Tuam Mart 27-06-2022
- 395 kg LMX by a Spiddal farmer made €1160 (€2.94/kg);
- 395 kg CHX by a Tonemyole farmer made €1170 (€2.96/kg);
- 430 kg LMX by a Tonemoyle farmer made €1300 (€3.02/kg);
- 465 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1510 (€3.25/kg);
- 550 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1820 (€3.31/kg);
- 600 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €1860 (€3.10/kg);
- 610 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €1780 (€2.92/kg);
- 735 kg SA by a Cloghanshill farmer made €2100 (€2.86/kg).
- 755 kg AAX by a Dangan farmer made €2150 (€2.85/kg);
- 810 kg CHX by a Cloghanshill farmer made €2160 (€2.67/kg);
- 800 kg CHX by a Gardenfield farmer made €2170 (€2.71/kg);
- 750 kg LMX by an Abbeyknockmoy farmer made €2310 (€3.08/kg);
- 735 kg LMX by a Belclare farmer made €1960 (€2.67/kg).
- 380 kg LMX by a Spiddal farmer made €1150 (€3.03/kg);
- 395 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1310 (€3.32/kg);
- 400 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1280 (€3.20/kg);
- 440 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1390 (€3.16/kg);
- 535 kg CHX by a Spiddal farmer made €1590 (€2.97/kg);
- 620 kg AAX by a Clonberne farner made €1940 (€3.13/kg);
- 640 kg LMX by a Liskeavy farmer made €1960 (€3.06/kg);
- 685 kg LMX by a Rusheens farmer made €1970 (€2.88/kg).
How did prices compare to last week’s?
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – [email protected].