Tuam Mart report – cattle prices – 25-10-2021
According to Marion Devane, an “astonishing” trade prevailed at Tuam Mart on Monday, October 25th, 2021.
Tuam Mart 25-10-2021:
- 740 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1550 (€2.09/kg);
- 705 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €1550 (€2.20/kg);
- 675 kg LMX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1370 (€2.03/kg);
- 705 kg CHX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €1360 (€1.93/kg);
- 745 kg BBX by a Corofin farmer made €1590 (€2.13/kg);
- 630 kg LMX by a Claremorris farmer made €1440 (€2.29/kg).
- 310 kg CHX by a Turloughmore farmer €850 (€2.74/kg);
- 390 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1040 (€2.67/kg);
- 380 kg LMX by a Castlerea farmer made €1010 (€2.66/kg);
- 325 kg AUX by a Dunmore farmer made €850 (€2.62/kg);
- 470 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €1240 (€2.64/kg);
- 495 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1360 (€2.75/kg);
- 455 kg LMX by a Barnaderg farmer made €1330 (€2.92/kg);
- 585 kg CH by a Tuam farmer made €1460 (€2.50/kg);
- 580 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1650 (€2.84/kg);
- 655 kg LMX by a Cummer farmer made €1690 (€2.58/kg);
- 705 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €1780 (€2.52/kg).
- 395 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1040 (€2.63/kg);
- 365 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1020 (€2.79/kg);
- 470 kg LMX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1190 (€2.53/kg);
- 480 kg CH by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1240 (€2.58/kg);
- Pair of CHX 567 kg by a Tuam farmer made €1430 (€2.52/kg);
- 730 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1880 (€2.58/kg);
- 770 kg AAX by an Abbeyknockmoy farmer made (€2.38/kg).
- 285 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €950 (€3.33/kg);
- 370 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €1150 (€3.11/kg);
- 300 kg BBX by a Tuam farmer made €1000 (€3.33/kg);
- 305 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €910 (€2.98/kg).
- 255 kg CHX by a Gardenfield farmer made €700 (€3.11/kg);
- 325 kg LM by a Corrandulla farmer made €1000 (€3.08/kg);
- 325 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €1030 (€3.17/kg);
- 420 kg LMX by Mountbellew farmer made €1260 (€3.00/kg).
Western Simmental Breeders sale
Tuam Mart hosted the first Western Simmental Breeders Sale on Monday, October 25th.
Devane remarked: “The was a great success for all and is rescheduled for the same date next year.”
“Next week, there will be two rings running in both the morning and evening with a special sale of 15 incalf Limousin heifers after the weanling heifer sale in ring 2. Please note that the weanling heifer sale will commence at 5:30 p.m.”
Anniversary Day: Monday, November 1st: Tuam Mart will celebrate 60 years in business. Tuam Mart Store is 20 years in business.
“You can join the celebrations by entering your cattle to be in with the chance of winning one of out top prices including a ½ ton of meal,” Devane added.
- Best bullock price with the weight;
- Weanling heifer;
- Also weanling bull.
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
Upcoming sales at Tuam Mart:
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm. Sheep sales will commence at 5 p.m. from Tuesday, November 2nd.
- Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – [email protected]