Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices – 24-10-2022
According to Marion Devane, “quality paid” at Tuam Mart’s most recent cattle sale on Monday, October 24th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that cull cows soared to €1,810, while heifers rose to €1,720, and bullocks hit €2,090.
Tuam Mart 24-10-2022
- 410 kg SI by a Belclare farmer made €1180 (€2.88/kg);
- 465 kg LMX by a Barnaderg farmer made €1210 (€2.60/kg);
- A pairLMX 562 kg by a Kilcreevanty farmer made €1550 (€2.76/kg);
- 575 kg CHX by a Barbersfort farmer made €1620 (€2.82/kg);
- 615 kg LMX by a Belclare farmer made €1660 (€2.70/kg);
- A pair 535 kg LMX by a Gardenfield farmer made €1600 (€2.99/kg);
- 720 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1940 (€2.69/kg);
- 790 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €2090 (€2.65/kg).
- 450 kg SIX by a Belclare farmer made €1200 (€2.67/kg);
- 480 kg SIX by a Belclare farmer made €1340 (€2.79/kg);
- A pair 502 kg CHX by a Roundfort farmer made €1460 (€2.91/kg);
- A group of 3 CHX 526 kg by a Roundfort farmer made €1530 (€2.91/kg);
- A pair 520 kg CHX by a Cummer farmer made €1460 (€2.81/kg);
- 640 kg LMX by a Clonberne farmer made €1720 (€2.69/kg);
- 655 kg CHX by a Kilgeverin farmer made €1570 (€2.40/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 820 kg CHX by a Dunmore Farmer made €1740 (€2.12/kg);
- 750 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1700 (€2.27/kg);
- 830 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1810 (€2.18/kg);
- 630 kg LM by a Barnaderg farmer made €1370 (€2.17/kg);
- 745 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1610 (€2.16/kg);
- 685 kg PTX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1550 (€2.26/kg);
- 790 kg LM by a Brownsgrove farmer made €1690 (€2.14/kg).
Weanling heifer prices:
- 300 kg CHX by a Lenamore farmer made €980 (€3.27/kg);
- 330 kg LMX by a Headford farmer made €950 (€2.88/kg);
- 245 kg CHX by a Lenamore farmer made €760 (€3.10/kg);
- 280 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1050 (€3.75/kg);
- 270 kg LMX by a Belclare farmer made €810 (€3.00/kg);
- 300 kg CHX by a Brownsgrove farmer made €950 (€3.17/kg).
Weanling bull prices:
- 260 kg LMX by a Williamstown farmer made €900 (€3.46/kg);
- 295 kg BBX by a Tuam farmer made €1020 (€3.46/kg);
- 310 kg CHX by a Belclare farmer made €1040 (€3.35/kg);
- 350 kg CHX by a Lavally farmer made €1170 (€3.34/kg);
- 285 kg CHX by a Woodquay farmer made €1000 (€3.51/kg);
- 320 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €1000 (€3.13/kg).
Read a report from last week’s cattle sale.
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – [email protected].