Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices – 18-07-2022
According to Marion Devane, a “lively and vibrant” trade prevailed at Tuam Mart on Monday, July 8th, 2022 (18-07-2022).
The mart manager reported that cull cows reached €1,960, while heifers topped out at €2,010 and bullocks peaked at €1,960.
Tuam Mart 18-07-2022
- 405 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1100 (€2.72/kg);
- 435 kg AAX by a Milltown farmer made €1130 (€2.60/kg);
- 450 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1370 (€3.04/kg);
- 480 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €1270 (€2.65/kg);
- 550 kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €1530 (€2.78/kg);
- 570 kg CHX by a Dangan farmer made €1550 (€2.72/kg);
- 580 kg AAX by a Dunmore farmer made €1660 (€2.86/kg);
- 600 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1580 (€2.63/kg);
- 665 kg CHX by a Claregalway farmer made €1960 (€2.95/kg);
- 705 kg LMX by a Claregalway farmer made €2010 (€2.85/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 700 kg LMX by a Barnaderg farmer made €1870 (€2.67/kg)
- 715 kg LMX by a Barnaderg farmer made €1900 (€2.66/kg)
- 690 kg CH by a Belclare farmer made €1800 (€2.61/kg)
- 755 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €1960 (€2.60/kg)
- 735 kg BAX by a Gardenfield farmer made €1810 (€2.46/kg)
- 705 kg CHX by a Gardenfield farmer made €1780 (€2.52/kg)
- 395 kg AAX by a Milltown farmer made €1090 (€2.76/kg);
- 412 kg LMX by a Dangan farmer made €1240 (€3.01/kg);
- 460 kg CHX by a Milltown farmer made €1200 (€2.61/kg);
- 490 kg CHX by a Milltown farmer made €1430 (€2.92/kg);
- 530 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1400 (€2.64/kg);
- 575 kg LMX by a Claretuam farmer made €1590 (€2.77/kg);
- 600 kg SIX by a Dunmore farmer made €1710 (€2.85/kg);
- 715 kg AUX by a Milltown farmer made €1960 (€2.74/kg).
How did prices compare to last week’s?
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – [email protected].