Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices – 14-11-2022
According to Marion Devane, dry cows reached €2,620, while heifers soared to €1,640 and bullocks climbed to €2,000 at Tuam Mart’s most recent cattle sale on Monday, November 14th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that weanling heifers made up to €1,200, while weanling bulls changed hands for up to €1,150.
Tuam Mart 14-11-2022:
- 390kg LMX by a Cummer farmer made €1200 (€3.08/kg);
- 490kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1500 (€3.06/kg);
- 495kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €1490 (€3.01/kg);
- 510kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €1640 (€3.22/kg);
- 510kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1560 (€3.06/kg);
- 450kg LMX by a Claremorris farmer made €1360 (€3.02/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 765kg SA by a Cloghanshill farmer made €1860 (€2.43/kg);
- 810kg SHX by a Tuam farmer made €1930 (€2.38/kg);
- 840kg LMX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €2100 (€2.50/kg);
- 1020kg CHX by a Headford farmer made €2620 (€2.57/kg);
- 765kg BBX by a Brownsgrove farmer made €1850 (€2.42/kg);
- 710kg PTX by a Tuam farmer made €1720 (€2.42/kg).
- 455kg BBX by a Dunmore farmer made €1510 (€3.32/kg);
- 455kg CHX by a Monivea farmer made €1380 (€3.03/kg);
- 492kg AAX by a Tuam farmer made €1300 (€2.64/kg);
- 425kg CHX by a Dunmore farmer made €1340 (€3.15/kg);
- 575kg CHX by a Belclare farmer made €1670 (€2.90/kg);
- 720kg BBX by a Tuam farmer made €2000 (€2.78/kg).
Weanling bull prices:
- 360kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1150 (€3.19/kg);
- 330kg LMX by a Barnaderg farmer made €1070 (€3.24/kg);
- 370kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1120 (€3.03/kg);
- 285kg CHX by a Headford farmer made €930 (€3.26/kg);
- 285kg LM by a Dunmore farmer made €860 (€3.02/kg);
- 315kg BBX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €830 (€2.63/kg).
Weanling heifer prices:
- 270kg CHX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €960 (€3.56/kg);
- 320kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €1050 (€3.28/kg);
- 280kg LMX by a Ballinasloe farmer made €1020 (€3.64/kg);
- 375kg LMX by a Moylough farmer made €1200 (€3.20/kg);
- 300kg LM by a Turloughmore farmer made €1020 (€3.40/kg);
- 290kg CHX by a Milltown farmer made €990 (€3.41/kg).
Last week’s cattle prices
Read a report from last week’s cattle sale.
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – [email protected].