Tuam Mart – Cattle Prices – 13-06-2022
According to Marion Devane, a “strong” prevailed across the board at Tuam Mart on Monday, June 13th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that heifers topped out at €2,030, while cull cows changed hands for up to €2,680, and bullocks soared to €1,990.
Tuam Mart 13-06-2022
- 310 kg AA by a Milltown farmer made €1150 (€3.71/kg);
- 565 kg LM by an Athenry farmer made €1890 (€3.35/kg);
- 342 kg LM by a Belclare farmer made €1090 (€3.19/kg);
- 465 kg LMX by a Tuam farmer made €1460 (€3.14/kg);
- 285 kg AAX by a Ballyhaunis farmer made €760 (€2.67/kg);
- 630 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €2030 (€3.22/kg).
- 645 kg CH by a Belclare farmer made €1990 (€3.09/kg);
- 462 kg CHX by a Belclare farmer made €1450 (€3.14/kg);
- 265 kg LMX by a Ballyglunin farmer made €890 (€3.36/kg);
- 600 kg CHX by a Milltown farmer made €1890 (€3.15/kg);
- 765 kg AAX by a Tuam farmer made €2190 (€2.86/kg);
- 375 kg CHX by a Ballyhaunis farmer made €1180 (€3.15/kg).
Cull cow prices:
- 835 kg LMX by a Dunmore farmer made €2680 (€3.21/kg);
- 770 kg CHX by a Tuam farmer made €2260 (€2.94/kg);
- 740 kg SAX by a Belclare farmer made €2160 (€2.92/kg);
- 720 kg CHX by a Belclare farmer made €2110 (€2.93/kg);
- 765 kg PTX by a Dunmore farmer made €2250 (€2.94/kg);
- 675 kg CH by a Belclare farmer made €2290 (€3.39/kg).
Last week’s cattle sales:
Tuam Mart recorded what Marion Devane deemed “optimal prices across the board” at its cattle sale on Monday, June 6th, 2022.
The mart manager reported that the mart witnessed a “terrific” trade at its most recent weekly genera cattle sale.
She explained that cull cows changed hands for up to €2,170, while heifers sold for up to €1,990, and bullocks topped out at €2,180.
- Address: Church View, Corralea West, Tuam
- County: Galway
- Phone: 093-24353
- Cattle sales every Monday;
- Sheep sales every Tuesday. Intake from 12 pm to 3 pm. Breeding ewes and hogget at 4:30 pm in ring 1 and lamb sale on the plank at 5 pm.
Read more mart reports.
To include your reports, email – [email protected].