The DAFM has opened its online systems for transferring Payment Entitlements, applying to the National Reserve (young farmer and new entrant) and the Complementary Income Support for Young Farmers (CISYF).
The opening builds on the opening of systems for the Basic Income Support for Sustainability (BISS) and other area-based schemes applications on February 28th, 2023, as previously reported by That’s Farming.
Farmers can apply online on the BISS application system for the following schemes:
- Basic Income Support for Sustainability (BISS);
- Complementary Redistributive Income Support for Sustainability (CRISS);
- Eco scheme;
- Complementary Income Support for Young Farmers (CIS-YF);
- Protein Aid;
- Areas of Natural Constraints (ANC);
- Straw Incorporation Measure (SIM);
- Annual claims for Agri-Climate Rural Environment Scheme (ACRES) and/or Organic Farming Scheme (OFS), if applicable.
The DAFM has reminded farmers and their advisors are aware of some important planned delivery dates, including:
- The closing date for transfers of Payment Entitlements, applications to the National Reserve, CISYF and BISS applications, which will be midnight on Monday, May 29th 2023;
- The dates for payments for CISYF and other schemes, which are expected to commence in December 2023.
There are supports that will be available for farmers and advisors in completing CISYF, National Reserve, and other applications.
The DAFM plans to continues its series of public webinars that over the month of March, and will organise in-person information sessions and farmer clinics that will take place throughout the country from end-March to mid-May.
The DAFM has urged all farmers and advisors to participate in these initiatives, and to engage with the application process “as early as possible rather than wait until nearer the closing date”.
Contact the DAFM
Should farmers wish to contact the Department in relation to their online application they can do so at:
- 049 4368288 in relation to queries on registering for www.agfood.ie – for example queries on lost passwords, how to register;
- 057 8674422 in relation to queries on completing the BISS and other area-based schemes application once registered on www.agfood.ie, or to request a paper copy of the terms and conditions.