The reps of the late Seamus Farrell have instructed Murtagh Bros to offer a 44-acre beef farm in Streamstown, Newtowncashel, Co Longford for sale.
The property firm, which is guiding the farm at €350,000, will host an online auction on Friday, June 25th, 2021, at 3 pm.
According to the selling agent, the “excellent” circa 44-acre residential farm is “laid out in neat, tidy divisions “with extensive road frontage” less than 1-mile from Newtowncashel Village.
There is a traditional detached 3-bed cottage, requiring complete refurbishment, together with a range of outbuildings surrounded by excellent pasture lands.
Beef farm for sale
“The traditional style farmhouse is set on c. 44-acres of excellent free draining lands. All the lands are in permanent pasture and have been well farmed and maintained throughout the years.”
“The residence, in need of refurbishment, is a unique opportunity for someone to create a wonderful family home.”
“There are several older traditional style farm buildings which include dry cattle sheds, silage slab, cattle crush and a range of smaller outbuildings.”
- Entrance porch;
- Living room: (5.48M x 4.50M) with open fireplace and original crane;
- Kitchen: (4.41M x 2.98M) with Rayburn solid fuel range;
- Sitting room: (4.40M x 4.43M) with open tiled fireplace;
- First bedroom: (2.50M x 4.51M);
- Second bedroom: (2.78M x 2.31M);
- Third bedroom (2.78M x 1.99M);
- Bathroom with bath and W.H.B;
- Separate WC;
- Back hall.
The property is for sale in the following lots:
- Lot 1: Circa 35.5-acres with residence and farmyard. The lands are all under grass, laid out in neat divisions. The lands are well fenced throughout;
- 2: Circa 8.5-acres of pastureland. The lands are all under grass, laid out in neat divisions.
All bidders must register with Murtagh Bros on or before Friday, June 18th, with a deposit of €35,000.